UGC NET June Online Form 2020 Online for National Eligibility Test https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
UGC NET June is inviting applications from Indian Residents to fill up more Vacancies. Qualified Graduates need to apply on or before 16-05-2020.. Complete information like educational qualifications, age limit, selection method and how to apply are provided below…
Name of Available Posts:
NTA UGC NET June Online Form 2020
Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.
- JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 01-06-2020
- Asst Professor: There is no upper age limit.
More Jobs Check Here
Age Relaxation is been given as per the govt of india rules
- Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee Details:
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for This post:
After submission of application, You can take print out of Online Application Form for future reference.
Guidelines to Apply Online:
1. Copy and Paste the official link from your browser
2. Fill all the required candidates details and upload required format given in the website scanned copies of photograph and signature.
3. Submit Application Form.
4. If you want to take a print out for future you can
Dates To Remember :
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-04-2020 (upto 11:50 pm) (Extended to 16-05-2020)
- Last date of payment of fee through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking (through e-challan upto bank hours): 17-04-2020 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Date for Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only: 18 to 24-04-2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 15-05-2020
- Date of Examination (CBT): 15 to 20-06-2020
- Declaration of Result on NTA website: 05-07-2020
Important Links :
Apply Online Registration
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here