Jharkhand Public Service Commission is inviting applications from Indian Residents to fill up 380 Vacancies. Qualified Graduates need to apply on or before 09-04-2020.. Complete information like educational qualifications, age limit, selection method and how to apply are provided below…
Total No. of Available posts:
Name of Available Posts:
- JPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2020
Other Jharkhand Jobs check Here
- Minimum Age Limit: 23 Years
- Maximum Age for UR Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC Candidates: 37 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST: 40 Years
Age Relaxation is been given as per the govt of india rules
- Base on the interview.
Application Fee Details:
- UR/ EWS/ OBC (Schedule I)/ BC (Schedule II): Rs.600/- + Bank Charges
- SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 150/- + Bank Charges
- PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for This post:
After submission of application, You can take print out of Online Application Form for future reference.
Guidelines to Apply Online:
1. Copy and Paste the official link from your browser
2. Fill all the required candidates details and upload required format given in the website scanned copies of photograph and signature.
3. Submit Application Form.
4. If you want to take a print out for future you can
Dates To Remember :
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 09-04-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-05-2020
- Starting Date for Payment of fee: 08-05-2020
- Last Date to Payment of Fee: 11-05-2020
Important Links :