CSIR UGC NET June Recruitment 2020 Online for National Eligibility Test http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
CSIR UGC NET is inviting applications from Indian Residents to fill up more Vacancies. Qualified Graduates need to apply on or before 15-05-2020.. Complete information like educational qualifications, age limit, selection method and how to apply are provided below…
Name of Available Posts:
CSIR UGC NET June Online Form 2020
M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- JRF: Maximum 28 years
- LS/ Assistant Professorship: No upper age limit
Age Relaxation is been given as per the govt of india rules
More CSIR Jobs Check Here
- Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee Details:
- General/ General-EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ PwD: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for This post:
After submission of application, You can take print out of Online Application Form for future reference.
Guidelines to Apply Online:
1. Copy and Paste the official link from your browser
2. Fill all the required candidates details and upload required format given in the website scanned copies of photograph and signature.
3. Submit Application Form.
4. If you want to take a print out for future you can
Dates To Remember :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-04-2020 (upto 11:50 pm) (Extended to 15-05-2020)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee: 16-04-2020 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only: 18 to 24-04-2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 15-05-2020
- Date of Examination: 21-06-2020
- Release of Score on NTA website: By 2nd Week of July, 2020
Important Links :
Apply Online Click Here